HELPING WORKERS WITH BACK, KNEE AND SHOULDER INJURIES
Back, knee and shoulder injuries are commonly caused by falls, heavy lifting or serious accidents while working, including motor vehicle accidents. Workers may not realize the devastating impact of these injuries. Serious back, knee and shoulder injuries can lead to long-term disabilities and chronic pain.
Our attorneys at the law office of Cori-Lynn S. Webber, LLC, understand the challenges you are facing. We can help you file for workers’ compensation benefits, protect your rights and make sure you are getting all available benefits and the best care possible after suffering such a severe injury.
How We Can Help You After A Serious Injury
We can help you every step of the way if you have suffered a serious back, knee or shoulder injury at work and need surgery. We also help workers who require repeat surgery after a serious injury or are now disabled after having surgery. Whatever stage you are at, our lawyers and staff will be there when you need them to make sure your rights are protected and you receive the care you deserve.
It is important to recognize that insurance companies are not on your side. The good news is: We are. Our attorneys can help you with a variety of issues you may face after suffering a serious injury, including:
- Getting you the medical care you need based on your specific condition — instead of what the insurance company thinks you need
- Finding a new doctor who recognizes your needs
- Seeking authorization for additional treatment and care
- Making sure you are being paid at the correct compensation rate
- Workers’ compensation claims can be complex and you may not be getting the benefits or care you are entitled to under state law. Our lawyers can make sure you are being treated fairly and that you are getting the best care possible to help you recover.
We Can Protect Your Rights After An Injury
Located in Windsor, we represent clients throughout Hartford County, western Massachusetts and the state of Connecticut. To discuss your specific case, call our law firm at 860-683-1525 or contact us online. Most workers’ compensation cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you don’t pay any attorney’s fees unless we get you money.